Business Support at Astmoor Industrial Estate
Astmoor Industrial Estate provides support services to the businesses on the estate, all at no cost to the individual businesses. These support services include:
The Business Improvement District provides an Estate Manager. The Estate Managerís role is to:
- Deliver the BID initiatives, ensuring that the BID Levy collected by the Council is spent in line with the BID Business Plan
- Act as a first point of contact for businesses on issues and opportunities on the estate
- Act as a first point of contact for external agencies wishing to engage companies on the estate
- Provide regular updates to BID companies informing of progress and developments on the estate
- Provide introductions and guided tours to companies wishing to invest in the industrial estate
- Undertake audits of Astmoor Industrial Estate and work with internal departments at Halton Borough Council and the BID management team to ensure issues identified are corrected and the standards achieved across the estate are maintained and improved
Free membership of the Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise
All businesses will continue to be offered FREE membership of Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise. In addition, the following additional benefits have been negotiated:
- Free places to the 1stuesday breakfast network events
- Knowledge Exchange Seminars/Workshops
- Promotion of BID businesses on the Chamber website
- A bespoke BID Business of the Year Award category at the annual Halton Business and Tourism Awards
- Free website set-up and support for BID Businesses
A targeted programme of marketing to attract inward investment into Astmoor Industrial Estate.
Environmental/Green Improvements and Initiatives
A programme of environmental, carbon management and green improvement initiatives will be offered to companies. These services will benefit your organisation by supporting it to lower its costs through more efficient energy and resource management this helps to increase sales through developing environmental policies demanded by many customers and lowers risks from your processes and operations through the supply of information on new and existing environmental and waste legislation.
Cheshire and Warrington Superfast Broadband Project
The Astmoor BID Executive Board will continue to engage with Connecting Cheshire. This project aims to bring Superfast Broadband and improved broadband speeds to communities and businesses across Cheshire, Halton and Warrington.
The Astmoor BID Executive Board will, through on-going dialogue, continue to lobby to ensure that Astmoor Industrial Estate is a priority area for the provision of Superfast Broadband.
Business Growth Programme
The Liverpool City region Local Growth Hub offer dedicated face to face guidance to help you develop your business. Our advice is impartial, confidential and tailored to meet your needs. This could include support in areas such as:
- Business Development
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Operational Review
- Sales & Marketing
This project is partially funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is delivered by Liverpool City Region Local Authorities and Chambers of Commerce.Please contact your local team for more information: 0151 511 6803 email@example.com