Halton Business Awards
The Halton Business Awards are now up and running for 2018 - and you are invited to enter. How often have you heard people say “It’s not the winning, but the taking part that counts”? When it comes to entering business awards, there’s a double whammy ... the winning is very sweet, but the taking part is also important. Celebrate success and shout about your achievements!
A special award for BID businesses!
If you are located on Astmoor Industrial Estate you can enter a special BID category.
Entering Awards is Good for Business
Entering your local business awards comes with a whole range of potential advantages – whether or not you eventually win.
- Raise your profile – get your name noticed more, in places where it matters.
- Differentiate you from your competitors – you’ve been recognised as a successful business and you stand out from the crowd.
- Enhance your reputation – being a nominated or winning company speaks volumes.
- Help to build trust – your suppliers and customers feel safer with a recognised company.
- Provide a real competitive advantage - when you are looking for new customers or retaining existing ones.
- Increase sales – customers want to buy from reliable, successful businesses. Studies show that, more often than not, award winning companies increase their sales.
- Boost morale – your staff can walk around a little taller, especially if they have been involved in the process. People like to work in successful businesses.
- Assist in recruitment – you will be more able to attract the best people.
Free publicity for your company - get the word out
There are plenty of promotional opportunities from being a finalist – but if you win, it’s a champagne moment in more ways than one. The wheels can start spinning faster on:
- Local media and trade press
- Social media
- Special logo on your literature, stationery, website and email signatures
It’s an irritating cliché, but one that’s true – you have to be in it, to win it. Good luck!
Take part and WIN!
If you think this prestigious event would benefit your company you can phone Nicola on 0333 358 3480 or complete the expression of interest form below. The appropriate application paperwork will be sent to you by return. The Awards culminate in a glittering gala dinner and presentation evening which will take place on 22nd June 2018. Shortlisted companies get a free ticket to the dinner.