The Lean Lego Game Workshop
Tuesday 6 March, 07.30-13.30 at The Heath Business and Technical Park, Runcorn, Cheshire WA7 4QX
Manufacturers looking to eliminate waste and increase efficiency are invited to a free workshop. Working in groups delegates will operate a virtual production line and understand how Lean techniques can improve the process to beat the clock.
This interactive workshop will enable attendees to identify changes in production which will increase productivity and reduce inventory.
By the end of this session participants will:
- understand the theory of 8 wastes in manufacturing
- be able to identify the 8 wastes in their own processes
- be equipped to propose improvements that will deliver results
Why should attend?
This session will enable you to implement change in your business. The session is also suitable for those working directly in production, to learn techniques to identify wastes and eliminate them from your operation - helping you to create capacity and drive productivity.
Who should attend?
- Business owners or leaders looking to implement change
- Production/Operations managers or leaders
- Established operatives in your business
To find out more & book your place email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This fully funded courses is delivered by the Manufacturing Growth Fund in partnership with Halton Chamber of Commerce and Growth Hub Liverpool City Region