Astmoor BID Training Courses
BID training courses are delivered free to all BID businesses and everyone is invited to register one delegate initially. Because our courses are very popular you will need to register early. We try to be fair and ensure every business that would like a place, achieves at least one place. However, you also have the option to indicate to us on the registration form that you would like multiple places, should further places become available.
We currently have the following courses planned:
- First Aid at Work – 3 day course 29th January, 5th and 13th February 2018
- First Aid at Work Requalification - 2 day course – 19th and 26th February 2018
- Fire Safety Awareness -half day course – 6th March 2018
- Fire Warden/Marshall - 1 day course – 6th March 2018
- Marketing Fundamentals - 1 day course – March 2018(Date TBC)
Venues will be on or close to Astmoor or Halebank according to availability and a light lunch is included with full day courses
If you would like further information on any of the courses mentioned or would like to register, please contact Jemma Ross, Administration Assistant, Halton Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise.